Spicy Ranch Hash Browns  

Posted by Penfreak
















I finally figured out something I could post on here! This is just something I like to do from time to time when there's leftover hash browns. I don't have any exact measurements for any of the ingredients I add (just to let you know, ahead of time). Here's how I do it:

  1. Heat up the hashbrowns. Since it's the frozen kind that I use, best to heat it up for about 3-4 minutes (in the microwave). Once it's done, you take it out, and then you
  2. Add the cheese. That, and if you want salt & pepper. Then, you mix it up. Next, you
  3. Add the ranch. Like I said before, there's no measurement for this. Once you've added the ranch, mix it up. Next,
  4. Add the hot sauce. Personally, I prefer the Tapatio brand. Again no measurement for this. Don't mix it up yet! Heat it up again for another 40 or so seconds. After that mix it up.
As far as the ranch and hot sauce is concerned, you just have to play it by................taste (in order to get the right balance between the two)! This is how I do it. That's it for now...

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 at Monday, August 25, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Good show, sport.

August 25, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Post a Comment