Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole!  

Posted by Penfreak in , ,

I made this once before, back around the superbowl time. I took notes on how made it (as I was making it earlier this evening). So here's how I made it.

  • I preheated the oven to 425 degrees
  • Placed the tater tots in a cake pan(still frozen)
  • Once the oven was finished preheating, I placed the tater tots in the oven
  • While waiting for them to finish heating up I did the following:
  1. I heated up the chicken in the microwave.(I don't know exactly how much time. I just used the frozen food setting.)
  2. I grated some cheese.(doesn't matter what kind, but I used a combination of colby & pepperjack)
  3. And I made up a buffalo sauce for it.(All I did was mix some buffalo chicken wing sauce with ranch dressing. Just go until you've got an amount you're satisfied with, and a spice level you're content with, as well.)
  • It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for the tater tots to well-heated
  • Once they're done, I did the following:
  1. Poured the sauce over the top of the tots & mixed until they soaked up the sauce.
  2. Put cheese over the top, and then let it sit in the oven(while it still had warmth to it) until it was nice and melted.
  3. After that, spread the chicken on over the top.
And with all that..........................it's done!!! Should look something like this:

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 at Sunday, July 12, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

TOTS!

July 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Gimme your tots!

July 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Post a Comment