Pizza  

Posted by Mike in , , , ,

I've just reconsidered my stance vis-à-vis Jeremy pooping on Gizmo, so I've decided to post the results of tonight's entry into Operation: Don't-Starve-To-Death-The-Minute-We're-Left-To-Fend-For-Ourselves. I'm happy to report that the operation was a success; we've postponed the inevitable time when I have to try to tackle Shaun and eat him by at least another evening or two.

We produced two pies tonight, the first is Chicken with Black Beans and Peppers(Red and Yellow):


The second, a more traditional Ham and Pepperoni with Peppers(also Red and Yellow):

Unfortunately all physical evidence has been destroyed, leaving these photos as the only evidence that it all even happened. I post them here so that in the days to come, half-mad with starvation, I can look back at them with jaws sore from chewing on Shaun and think back to a happier time when I had foods that didn't taste like sweaty gristle and Axe body spray.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at Tuesday, July 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment