Dinner tonight.  

Posted by Mike in , , , ,

Left to fend for myself for dinner tonight and for whatever reason I decided I felt like pizza, even though it was already after 6pm when I found out.Chicken, bacon, and garlic pizza. Pretty good. Here's a couple more shots to give you the full experience.


Update: There have been some complaints that I didn't actually post the instructions for making this. I didn't because I am lazy, and since I'm still lazy I'll just direct you to where I got the dough recipe here. Follow this, top as you want, cook as it instructs, and then there's pizza.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at Wednesday, September 30, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment