Black Bean and Corn Salsa on Chicken Soft Taco  

Posted by Matt in ,


So I made a salsa. And it turned out great. I then used it to make things. Here is one of those things.

The salsa was really easy. Mostly I had some ingredients that I wanted to use up.

2 Corn, roasted and shaved
1 can black beans Black Beans, rinsed
1 pint Pico de Gallo
1 Chipotle pepper, chopped fine

I roasted the corn again, like I've done before; husk, rub with a pad of butter, hold and slowly rotate over open flame burner.
I then mixed it up with a thing of Pico de Gallo salsa. I though about making it all from scratch but that would have cost a considerable amount. I added the rinsed black beans, and a single chipotle pepper that I diced up real fine.

For the rest of this meal, I pan fried some chicken tenders with salt, pepper, and cumin, and added some Colby cheese. So simple and delicious.
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 at Saturday, August 14, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment