Heather's Famous Greek Chicken Meal!  

Posted by Heather



Some of you have heard me talk about Josh & I's favorite meal that I make, the Greek chicken meal... I wanted to post a picture of it before I submitted it, which meant I had to make it... Darn! With delight we had it last night so here is the recipe! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do, I've yet to get a bad review! H :-)


Feta Chicken Bake
Ingredients:
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2-3T lemon juice
1/4tsp salt
1/4tsp pepper
1/4C parsley
1pkg. Basil & Tomato Feta Cheese, cut into small squares (I highly recommend Athenos!)
1/4C finely chopped red pepper
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a 13x9 baking dish. Drizzle chicken with 1T lemon juice; season with salt, pepper & parsley; top with feta cheese & red pepper; drizzle remaining lemon juice over the top of everything. Bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.


Green Beans with Feta and Dill
Ingredients:
2lbs fresh green beans, ends cut off
1/2C Italian dressing
1/4C plain feta cheese
1/4C red onion, chopped
1/4C dried dill weed (I've never tried fresh dill before)

Directions:
Cook green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss green beans with dressing, feta cheese, red onion and dill in a large bowl. Serve immediately or chill for several hours.

Notes: This meal pairs very well with a salad and sourdough bread!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at Tuesday, August 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Opa!

August 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Just give me a plate to smash!

August 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Just give me a plate to smash!

August 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Post a Comment