The new look...  

Posted by Jeremy

So yeah, I'm trying something different. I personally like the design, but we'll decide this democratically by way of the poll on the right of the blog here. I do understand that there's a couple of features missing (i.e. the archive widget), and I'm working on that. For now, try and ignore the lack of a couple features, and focus more on whether or not you like how it looks.

Thanks.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at Wednesday, August 06, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

It looks alright. I'm not sure if it looks all that "foody" but it looks okay.

While you're tinkering with the site you should try to figure out what causes me to get constant site navigation across multiple domain permission requests when I open the site in IE. I suspect it's the Google map, most likely.

August 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM

I really like the new look guys, seems to be more of your style I guess! Anyway, nice choice! :-)

August 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM

Post a Comment