Banana/Peanut Butter combo  

Posted by Penfreak

Sorry, but I can't think of a better name for it. This is something I make, if there's no dessert around the house, when I want something sweet.

1. First, I cut up about half of a banana, and put that into a bowl.
















2. Second, I put about 3 spoon fulls of peanut butter (enough to cover the banana) over the banana.
















3. Third, I put chocolate sauce and honey over the peanut butter.















4.Fourth (and final step), I put a couple spoon fulls of whip cream over the top of all that (enough to cover it all).













After all that, then you eat it. This isn't something I'd suggest eating very often. At best, maybe once every couple weeks. That's it, for now...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at Wednesday, September 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment