Bacon wrapped, Chorizo Fried Pork Chops  

Posted by Jeremy in , , ,

Oh man, can I tell ya? There is absolutely no way these were good for me, but da-yum, were they good. Here's what I did: I got some chorizo rendering down in a big skillet. I then fried some garlic, onion, green bell pepper in that fat. I seasoned the bone-in pork chops with salt and black pepper and actually a little (very little, I was scared) chopped fresh rosemary, wrapped them in bacon, securing the pieces with toothpicks. Then I fried the chops in the rendered chorizo. Served all that with some white cheddar mac and cheese. Very, very good accident. Definitely doing this again. Ring the bell!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at Wednesday, August 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

"Ring the bell!"

What, are you working on a catchphrase now? How tacky.

August 20, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Psst...hey, hey guy. Fuuuuuuck you.

August 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM

It's funny if you imagine that Ultraman saying it in like a really effeminate Austrian accent.

August 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Post a Comment