Thai Orange Panang on Quinoa  

Posted by Matt



Man, I should really post these closer to when I cooked them. I don't remember all that I put in this.

Rough Ingredients;
1 onion, sliced
1 package cherry tomatoes, halved
1 orange, peeled and sliced
2 chicken breast
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 1/2 pound whole quinoa
1 can coconut milk
2 Tbsp Panang curry paste
salt and pepper


This was pretty tasty though not a great fit. The tomatoes and orange didn't go as well with the Thai curry as other things might have
I started off cubing the chicken, sauteing them in 1 Tbsp panang curry paste. I removed them and sauteed the onions and green beans, then added the orange and tomatoes. In the last minuted I added the coconut milk and put the chicken back in.

In another pot I cooked up the quinoa just like rice. I think that was it.
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at Wednesday, June 08, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment