Burger  

Posted by Matt



I'm guess I'm just going easy on these recipes. Nothing fancy here. Just good.

Bun
mayo
cheese
burger patty
tomato
red onion
lettuce
mustard
ketchup
bottom bun

In that order. For a side I bought a small tub of deviled egg potato salad. That was some good stuff. And it helped me to fill out my Tupperware collection as the container was reusable.

On another note, I used a cast iron grill skillet to cook up the burger. I love that cast iron skillet. I have actually started taking pictures of everything I make with it and in a future post I will show off how awesome it is. It'll be a kitchen equipment review. New category.
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Friday, October 1, 2010 at Friday, October 01, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment